Learn more about the devastating flooding taking place these past few weeks of November on the north coast of the Dominican Republic and click below to help fund our relief efforts.
How Do I Donate?
We offer a multitude of ways to donate to DREAM, and can be categorized as monetary or supply donations. All forms of monetary donations are listed below, please find opportunities to donate supplies at the link to the side. Thank you all for your continuous support.
- Online: Click Donate Now above to donate by credit card online through Firstgiving.
- Check: Make checks payable to The DREAM Project and send to: The DREAM Project 916 Williams Rd, Unit 2, Colchester, VT 05446
- Wire Transfer: To transfer funds directly to the DREAM Project in the US, please email us for specific instructions.
- American Express
- Dominican Bank Donations: To make a donation to our Banco Popular RD or US account, please email us and we will send you the transfer information immediately.
- Give a Donation in Someone’s Name: Click Donate Now above and choose Yes in the pop-up under “Is This Donation In Honor of Or In Memory of an Individual?
- Monthly Giving: Be their DREAM throughout the entire year: $20 a month can add two new books to our public libraries, $50 a month can provide a teacher with materials, $100 can fund a local volunteer and $600 can provide an impoverished community with an entire Montessori Preschool classroom or Youth program. Choose PayPal or Donate Now above and choose "yes" in the pop-up under “Would you like to make this a recurring donation?”.
- Weddings, Birthdays, Marathons and More: Raise funds for DREAM with a wedding registry, birthday or marathon fundraiser. Email us to find out how.
- Sponsor a Classroom: Sponsor the cost of one of our innovative Montessori classrooms or At Risk Youth Programs for one academic year at $7,000.
A Note on Fees:
All online donation websites charge processing fees on all donations. This means that up to 4.5% of your donation won’t reach us at all. Firstgiving and Network for Good allow the donor the option to tack on the processing fee on top of the donation, so we receive the full amount. PayPal does not offer this option. To avoid processing fees, please donate via check directly to The DREAM Project, and send to our street address above. The DREAM Project is a 501(c)3 US-based non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible. For proof of exempt status, see our Tax Determination Letter for US taxes or our ONG Letter for our RNC number and proof of Dominican tax exempt status.